principal attorney - Shaolaine Loving, esq.
CORNELL LAW SCHOOL
- Nevada, New York
- Previously worked in litigation with insurance defense, tort, and construction defect.
- Counseled hundreds of individuals in legal areas, including family law, landlord-tenant law, consumer law, contracts, employment/labor law, real estate law, foreclosure and loan modifications, and collections.
- Reviewed dozens of contracts, including retail purchase agreements, consumer contracts, non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employment and independent contractor agreements, promissory notes, installment agreements, lease agreements, and real estate agreements.
- Successfully represented individuals in and out of court on family, landlord-tenant, and consumer issues and provided estate planning services to numerous satisfied clients.
Activities & Affiliations
- Pro bono cases/Ask-A-Lawyer, through Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Bar Associaton
- Stanford Alumni Club of Southern Nevada
- Cornell Club of Southern Nevada
- Chi Omega Alumnae Chapter of Southern Nevada
- Las Vegas Health & Fitness Chamber of Commerce
- Ms. Asian Las Vegas 2016, as first runner-up in Ms. Asian North America pageant. My first and only pageant, which I decided to enter on a whim.
- I enjoy spending time with family, painting, cooking, hiking, and practicing and promoting health and fitness. I even started a health blog, but finding time for it outside of law has been a challenge. Feel free to ask about it!
- My favorite vacation spots so far are Cambria, CA and Kauai, so it's safe to say I enjoy being near the water even if I don't like being in the sun.
Feel free to reach out.
Please feel free to submit an inquiry to the firm regarding your legal matter by using the link below. You may also email or call to make an appointment.