Loving Law Ltd. was founded by Shaolaine Loving, Esq. in 2015 and strives to provide personal, courteous, and professional services to individuals, families, and businesses throughout the greater Las Vegas area.
principal attorney - Shaolaine Loving, esq.
CORNELL LAW SCHOOL
- Worked at large firms in litigation in the fields of insurance defense and construction defect.
- Counseled hundreds of individuals in legal areas, including family law, landlord-tenant law, consumer law, contracts, employment/labor law, real estate law, foreclosure and loan modifications, and collections.
- Reviewed dozens of contracts, including retail purchase agreements, non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employment and independent contractor agreements, promissory notes, installment agreements, lease agreements, and real estate agreements.
- Successfully negotiated positive outcomes for numerous consumers and tenants.
Activities & Affiliations
- Pro bono cases/Ask-A-Lawyer, through Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Bar Associaton
- Stanford Alumni Club of Southern Nevada
- Cornell Club of Southern Nevada
- Chi Omega Alumnae Chapter of Southern Nevada
- Las Vegas Health & Fitness Chamber of Commerce
• Nevada, New York
Let's start a discussion.
If you would like to discuss your legal matter or inquiry, please contact the firm using the link below, by phone or email.